URBTIX outlets at LCSD performance venues will resume operation together with the re-opened venues from 19 February (Friday) onwards and continue to provide cash refund to holders of tickets purchased through URBTIX for events presented by LCSD and some hirer events originally scheduled for 1 Sept – 24 Oct 2020 and cancelled due to closure of LCSD venues arising from the epidemic situation, with details as follows:
1) "Cantonese Opera Young Talent Showcase 2020/21" Phase 2 performances (2 September – 19 September, 2020)
2) "Cantonese Opera Young Talent Showcase 2020/21" Phase 1 rescheduled performance(“Happy Marriage Achieved” and “Time to Go home”) (15-16, 29-30 July or 7-81 21-22 September, 2020)
3) The Reunion by a White Hare: A Classic Revisited (12-13 September, 2020)
The original ticket refund period is 21 October, 2020 - 25 December, 2020 and now extended to 4 March, 2021
Refund location: Yau Ma Tei Theatre Box Office
Details of refund arrangement：https://ticket.urbtix.hk/internet/en_US/newsDetail/173024
*Opening hours of box office: 1pm-8pm daily (If there is URBTIX performance in the evening at the venue, the box office service will be extended to 9:30pm)
#Warm reminder: Some named performance had rescheduled and resell. Only tickets of performances in September can be refunded in this period.
Ticket Refund Arrangements
1) Holders of tickets of the above listed events purchased through URBTIX (including those purchased at URBTIX outlets, through internet, mobile app or telephone bookings) can request for cash refund at the box offices of respective performance venues upon production of intact original ticket(s) (with stub) during the refund period. Ticket holder may be refused the refund if the ticket is damaged or defaced. Upon successful verification, the ticket(s) will be collected by the staff of the box office for record purpose and a cash refund of the total face value of the ticket(s) will be made to the ticket holder.
2) In accordance with URBTIX’s terms and conditions of purchase, all handling, mailing and courier services charges (if any) collected for ticket purchase via internet, mobile app and telephone bookings are non-refundable.
3) The ticket refund service will be provided during the refund periods as stated above only, and late requests will not be accepted.
**Warm reminder: There is no Ticket Dispensing Machine in Yau Ma Tei Theatre, Audiences who purchased the tickets via internet, mobile app and telephone bookings have to collect the tickets in other venues before making ticket refund in Yau Ma Tei Theatre.