For events presented by Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD) and some hirer events originally scheduled for 2 Dec 2020 – 18 Feb 2021 and cancelled due to closure of LCSD venues arising from the epidemic situation, cash refund to holders of tickets purchased through URBTIX will be available at the box offices of the respective performance venues from 4 Mar (Thurs) to 28 April (Wed), with details as follows:
Ticket holders of the following "Cantonese Opera Young Talent Showcase 2020/21" events can refund:
1) Phase 1 performance ( only “Happy Marriage Achieved”) (17-18 July or 13-14 December, 2020)
2) Phase 2 performances (original performance on 2 September – 19 September, 2020, and rescheudled on December 2020 – February 2021)
3) Phase 4 performances (2 December – 19 December, 2020)
4) Phase 5 performances (13 January – 6 February, 2021)
5) Stories of the Heroine: Mu Guiying (23 – 24 January, 6 –7 February, 2021)
6) The Reunion by a White Hare: A Classic Revisited (12-13 September, 2020, 17 January 2021)
7) Cantopera x Fairy Tale: The Adventure of Autumn & Winter (6, 12, 13, 20 December 2020)
Refund location: Yau Ma Tei Theatre Box Office
Details of refund arrangement：https://ticket.urbtix.hk/internet/newsDetail/173276
*Opening hours of box office: 1pm-8pm daily (If there is URBTIX performance in the evening at the venue, the box office service will be extended to 9:30pm)
Ticket Refund Arrangements
1) Holders of tickets of the above listed events purchased through URBTIX (including those purchased at URBTIX outlets, through internet, mobile app or telephone bookings) can request for cash refund at the box offices of respective performance venues upon production of intact original ticket(s) (with stub) during the refund period. Ticket holder may be refused the refund if the ticket is damaged or defaced. Upon successful verification, the ticket(s) will be collected by the staff of the box office for record purpose and a cash refund of the total face value of the ticket(s) will be made to the ticket holder.
2) In accordance with URBTIX’s terms and conditions of purchase, all handling, mailing and courier services charges (if any) collected for ticket purchase via internet, mobile app and telephone bookings are non-refundable.
3) The ticket refund service will be provided during the refund periods as stated above only, and late requests will not be accepted.
**Warm reminder: There is no Ticket Dispensing Machine in Yau Ma Tei Theatre, Audiences who purchased the tickets via internet, mobile app and telephone bookings have to collect the tickets in other venues before making ticket refund in Yau Ma Tei Theatre.