For events presented by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD) and some hirer events originally scheduled for 7 Jan – 20 Apr 2022 and cancelled due to closure of LCSD venues arising from the epidemic situation, cash refund to holders of tickets purchased through URBTIX will be available at the box offices of the respective performance venues from 17 May (Tue) onwards. Please click here for the list of events concerned and opening hours of box offices.
1) "Cantonese Opera Young Talent Showcase 2021-22" Phase 5 (7-8 Jan 2022)
2) "Cantonese Opera Young Talent Showcase 2021-22" Phase 6 (28 Jan - 13 Feb 2022)
Ticket Refund Period: 17 May 2022 (Tuesday) to 11 July 2022 (Monday) (both dates inclusive)
Refund Location: Ko Shan Theatre Box Office
Ticket Refund Details: https://ticket.urbtix.hk/internet/en_US/newsDetail/181909
Ticket Refund Arrangements
1) The ticket refund service will be available for eight weeks from 2) Holders of tickets of the above listed events purchased through URBTIX (including those purchased at URBTIX outlets, through internet, mobile app or telephone bookings) can request for cash refund at the box offices of respective performance venues (unless otherwise indicated) upon production of intact original ticket(s) (with stub) during the refund period. Ticket holder may be refused the refund if the ticket is damaged or defaced. Upon successful verification, the ticket(s) will be collected by the staff of the box office for record purpose and a cash refund of the total face value of the ticket(s) will be made to the ticket holder.
2) In accordance with URBTIX’s terms and conditions of purchase, all handling, mailing and courier services charges (if any) collected for ticket purchase via internet, mobile app and telephone bookings are non-refundable.
3) The ticket refund service will be provided during the refund period as stated above, and late requests will not be accepted.
4) All visitors are required to put on their own masks, comply with the requirement of the Vaccine Pass and scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code before entering the venue.