Apprenticed for 10 years. Kwong completed a 4-year training programme at the Cantonese Opera Academy of Hong Kong. Initially, Kwong was mentored by Yang Shouhua and Au Shuk-yee. Later, he studied under numerous artists, including Yu Dong-sing, Yuen Sin-ting, Wong Po-huan, Wong Hon-yam, Wang Jialing, Zhou Lili and Liang Hon-Yong. Currently, Hon performs with a wide variety of Cantonese Opera troupes.
- 22. 0923. 09Princess and the Poor ScholarCharacterChief Commander
- 10. 0911. 09The Heroic Breed Defends the NationCharacterKing of the Huns / The Official
- 06. 0307. 03Red Silk Shoes and The Murder (Rescheduled Performance)CharacterWong Wang
- 05. 0206. 02Plays Excerpts: The Official Seal & The Monkey King Thrice Beats the Bony Ghost (cancelled)CharacterSha Wujhing
- 29. 0130. 01Lover's Destiny (cancelled)CharacterMa Wun
- 25. 1226. 12Happy Marriage AchievedCharacterThe Emperor
- 06. 1207. 12Cantonese Opera Excerpt PerformancesCharacterChan Gwai-sheung/ Erlangshen
- 04. 1205. 12Death of a Loyal WarriorCharacterLuk Kim-ying
- 18. 1019. 10Reunion at Rouge AlleyCharacterWohing Eunuch
- 20. 0921. 09The Purple HairpinCharacterLau Gong-chai
- 28. 0829. 08The Perfect MatchCharacterGuard
- 28. 0629. 06Towering Legends of the Three KingdomsCharacterLe Jin
View Our Team
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
Ko Shan Theatre New Wing Auditorium
(852) 2384 2939
(852) 3761 6661
Credit card telephone booking
(852) 2111 5999
Tickets available at all URBTIX outlets, on Internet, by mobile ticketing app My URBTIX (Android and iPhone/iPad versions) and telephone.
Half price tickets available for senior citizens aged 60 or above, people with disabilities and the minder, full-time students and Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) recipients (Limited tickets for full-time students and CSSA recipients available on a first-come-first-served basis).
- Contact Info
Unit A., 4/F, Prospect Building, 493 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong
(852) 2384 2939
(852) 2770 7956